The Allegheny County Democratic Committee has set a date for candidates running in the May 21st Primary to seek the Committee’s endorsement.
The endorsement is scheduled to take place on Sunday, March 10, 2019, from 10 am to 3 pm at the IBEW #5, 5 Hot Metal Street, Pittsburgh.
The Allegheny County Democratic Committee will be endorsing candidates running for the following offices:
- Judge of the Court of Common Pleas
- County Chief Executive
- County Controller
- District Attorney
- County Treasurer
- County Council: At Large, Districts 2, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11 & 13
- City of Pittsburgh Controller
- City Council: Districts 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9
- City of Pittsburgh School Director: Districts 2, 4, 6 & 8
- Magisterial District Judge: Districts:
Candidates wishing to seek the endorsement of the Committee must file their letters of intent at local headquarters no later than Sunday, February 10th, 2019, by 5:00 pm.
You can also fill out our candidate submission form here: http://www.alleghenydems.com/submit-candidate-information/.
The Party’s headquarters are located at 22 Wabash Street, Suite 205, Pittsburgh, PA 15220.